The Global Recycled Standard
Yes! And we’re proud of it.
We get it. We really do. Sustainability, eco accreditations, environment credentials – they’re everywhere.
We find it overwhelming at times, so we can only imagine how frustrating it is for you when you just want to make a sustainable shopping choice.
Fear not. We're here to navigate the sustainability system for you and share our knowledge as we continue our own journey.
Our pathway to a greener future with GRS
We became GRS Certified in 2022 joining ‘a growing community of brands, retailers, manufacturers, farmers, and others committed to climate action toward more purposeful production, right from the start of the supply chain’. - https://textileexchange.org/about/
Being GRS Certified means that we:
- Track the materials moving through our supply chain, so we know exactly what’s being used to create our products and where it comes from,
- Only work with suppliers who use GRS verified materials,
- Audit the working practices of every supplier, ensuring that the wellbeing, health & safety of their employees is being taken seriously,
- It means that we can guarantee you, our customers, that our phone cases are made from a minimum of 50% recycled materials.
- It means that you can trust us – GRS is a globally recognised certification, meaning you know what you’re buying, and you can make the right choices.
The ripple effect
It’s great that we’re GRS certified. But it’s not enough for us. We want more.
We want all of our suppliers throughout our supply chain to become GRS certified too, which is why we're using our experiences to help our suppliers to gain their own certifications.
Our French suppliers are getting on board, with another major partner in our supply chain gaining Global Recycled Standard certification in August 2023.
Now that’s collaboration.