OptiGuard Flexi Bleu - Default Title
Affordable eye protection
A screen protector that protects you too. OptiGuard Flexi with blue shield is ideal for occasional screen users. The integral blue light filter cuts harmful blue light - it’s the simple, affordable way to protect your iPhone and your health.
L'exposition à la lumière bleue de votre écran peut endommager vos yeux et interférer avec le sommeil. L'OptiGuard Flexi Blue avec écran bleu est idéal si vous utilisez des écrans pendant des périodes prolongées, ce qui vous permet de garder vos yeux en sécurité et votre sommeil. L'écran est facile à installer et filtre ces rayons nocifs sans changer les couleurs ou la clarté de votre écran.
- Pack of two ultra-thin PET film screen protectors
- Unique anti-blue light filter to protect your data
- Oleophobic coating repels fingerprints and oily residue
- Super-smooth, super-responsive touch sensitivity
- Hard wearing for additional safety and security
- 100% bubble free, instant application using unique wet-set adhesive
- 2x QDOS OPTIGUARD® Flexi Blue screen protectors
- Super-soft micro-fibre screen cleaning cloth
- Application card and instructions
Why is blue light harmful?
The blue light we are filtering is visible light that comes from the screen of your phone. It reaches directly into your eye and can damage your retina over the long term. Similarly, it can interfere with the production of the sleep hormone, Melatonin, which means if you use your screen during the evening, you might find it harder to get to sleep, or to sleep well.
Will this work?
Yes, it will. We’ve designed, developed and tested this product rigorously and we are confident that it will filter the harmful blue light without affecting your display at all. The PET film screen protector is one that we’ve been selling for a while, so we know it offers great protection too.
Why are you adding the filter?
We believe in developing ways to help people enjoy technology and keep an eye on their health at the same time. Part of our commitment to originality is to do things differently. Research shows that prolonged screen use has the potential to cause damage if the blue light is not filtered. Like wearing your seatbelt, we think it’s better to be safe than take the risk.