You are here
Metal USB to USB-C Cable
The QDOS PowerSteel USB-C cable is the ideal solution to your charging and syncing needs. Supports Quick-Charge™ for your convenience. While your device is charging, a subtle green light pulses and will then stop to let you know when your device is fully charged. Made from premium, long-wearing metal, this cable is ultra-durable, preventing tangling, knots and breaks.
The PowerSteel USB-C Cable has been made from long-wearing, premium metal. The design has allowed for a slight stretch in the metal that prevents tangling, knots and breaks with regular use. In other words, this cable is built to last!
- Premium metal, 1m long USB to USB-C cable in silver
- Supports Quick-Charge™ and data transfer
- Subtle green LED indicator pulses while your device is charging and turns off when device is fully charged
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Made from long-wearing durable material that prevents tangling, knots and breaks.
- USB 2.0 connector. USB-C 3.0 connector (transfer speed 5GB).
USB-C compatible devices
In the box
- QDOS PowerSteel USB-C Cable
- User Guide
Why buy a cable made from metal?
The reason we have used metal for this cable is to give it longevity. The most common cause of breakages in cables is wear and tear at the connector ends. We wanted to build a cable that lasts, so that’s just what we’ve done!
Power My Life
As time goes on, technology is advancing in ways which makes our mobile life easier, and that includes access to power. Our methodology is that power should be simple, with easy access where and when you need it most, keeping you connected when and where it’s most important. Our Power My Life range includes products that offer just that; easy access to power in the simplest way.