OptiGuard™ Glass Lifetime Warranty Program - QDOS Redemption Program, Online Only - Terms & Conditions
You are using www.qdossound.com, which is the website of QDOS, a trading name of Reso Ltd, Mount Manor House, 16 The Mount, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4HN, registered number 3703060. Our VAT number is GB 709 3795 04. We are a limited company. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Reso Ltd when registering to the OptiGuard™ Lifetime Warranty program.
‘We’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Reso Ltd, trading as QDOS. ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing, using, registering, and claiming from: www.qdossound.com/optiguard-registration
OptiGuard™ Glass Lifetime Warranty - QDOS Redemption Program, Online Only
The OptiGuard™ Glass screen protector range is designed to protect your device screen so it withstands everyday knocks/falls. Every OptiGuard™ Glass screen protector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, unless the product was purchased in South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana or is an OptiGuard LTE product. Our OptiGuard™ Lifetime Warranty covers damage, breaks, scratches and cracks to the OptiGuard™ for the lifetime of the device. The standard ‘life’ of a device is one year and is deemed to be ‘End of Life’ when the device’s successor is released. QDOS’ OptiGuard™ replacement program allows you to claim a replacement OptiGuard™ for up to two years after the device’s ‘End of Life’. After these two years or after the device is deemed to be ‘End of Life’, warranty replacements are dependent on availability and the current stock status of QDOS.
By signing up to the OptiGuard™ Glass Lifetime Warranty, you are submitting to QDOS your email address, name(s), postal and billing address'. We will only use this email address to communicate with you, where necessary, anything in relation to this Lifetime Warranty program. This includes, but is not limited to, registration confirmation, replacement claim confirmation and dispatch of replacement product. We do not sell your information on to third parties. We do not distribute your information to third parties unless the replacement process requires it and only with your permission.
- Your OptiGuard™ registration/activation must be within 1 year of the original purchase date
- Proof of original purchase must be provided to be eligible for replacement – all claims submitted without proof of purchase may be declined
- The customer may be required to return original damaged glass screen protector
- Return shipping of the customer’s damaged OptiGuard™ will be at the customer’s cost where applicable
- The customer will be required to pay a small shipping and handling fee for each replacement product
OptiGuard™ Lifetime Warranty Online redemption program covers:
- Significant, accidental, breaks to the OptiGuard™
- Significant, accidental, cracks in the OptiGuard™
- Large, accidental, chips in the OptiGuard™
- Noticeable manufacturing defects in the OptiGuard™
- Fair, visible wear and tear
OptiGuard™ Lifetime Warranty Online redemption program does not cover:
- Non-accidental damage of any nature
- Installation errors
- Air bubbles under the OptiGuard™
- Any OptiGuard™ for iPhone products purchased after 30 September 2016 in South Africa
Issuing out OptiGuard™ Glass replacements – at QDOS’ sole discretion
We will always aim to issue out the same OptiGuard™ Glass replacement product as the original one you purchased. Despite our best efforts, on some occasions, your replacement product may differ slightly from your original purchase although it will be for the same value (where possible) and for the same device. This could be due to the fact that your original OptiGuard™ Glass product may no longer be part of the current range, or that we are out of stock of particular colours or finishes. Your OptiGuard™ replacement is limited to the device that your original OptiGuard™ Glass was registered for, under the Lifetime Warranty program. QDOS will always try to make sure your device is protected. Territorial restrictions apply.
- Warranty codes provided are per product and must be redeemed separately (customers may register more than 1 OptiGuard™ on the same e-mail address)
- QDOS reserves the right to revoke the warranty privilege from the purchaser at any time due to suspicious or fraudulent warranty claims
- QDOS reserves the right to decline a claim due to multiple claims and/or if QDOS believes the claim does not comply
- Where applicable, return shipping will be at the customer’s cost
- The OptiGuard™ replacement is limited to the life of the original device for which the OptiGuard™ was purchased and registered to
- No guarantee is provided against damage inflicted on the device. QDOS will not be held responsible for any damage to your device
- Warranties do not apply to products purchased from online vendors unauthorised to sell QDOS product including but not limited to ebay.com
- Warranties do not apply to products purchased for anything less than full price, determined by QDOS on qdossound.com
All third party copyright, trademarks, brand names, product names and titles on this website are acknowledged. This website is protected by copyright and the copyright, trademarks, logos and intellectual property rights for the content of our website are the property of Reso Ltd T/A QDOS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this website, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited.
For your Information
We take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and offline. Information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your card details) is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard encryption software. To help keep us your personal information strictly confidential you should keep your password secret. We also protect your personal details offline and all employees are kept up-to-date with our security and privacy practices. Any data breach will be reported to the data commissioner and governing body within 72 hours of finding the breach, with appropriate actions to the data subjects affcted shortly after. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please e-mail us at: [email protected]
These Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thank you for visiting our site.
QDOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, AND LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS. QDOS’ WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER ANY THIRD PARTY DEVICES OR THE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY CONSUMER. QDOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE WARRANTY REPLACEMENT FOR SUSPECTED FRAUD OR ABUSE OF QDOS’ WARRANTY POLICY CONTAINED HEREIN. QDOS’ WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. QDOS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THE LAW PROHIBITS QDOS FROM DISCLAIMING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATIONS REFERRED TO HITHERTO.
QDOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF ITS WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WITHOUT NOTICE.
The benefits conferred by these warranties are in addition to other rights you may have depending on your country, state or province of residence. Furthermore, some countries, states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If any provision of these warranties is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect any remaining provisions.